Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Socks FO!  (#1)

First finished pair of the New Year!

Pattern:  Snow Petals by Lisa Stichweh   Yarn:  Zitron Trekking Hand Art  Color:  505 Jamaika   Needles:  US 1 - 2.25 mm  Started:  January 1, 2011  Completed: January 19, 2012  Note: Things got really twisty with this pattern.  Oh my goodness.  I have to say that this Zitron yarn certainly distributes the color repeats in a pleasing manner.

Now I have to go dry my tears since the Wild broke my heart, again, last night.



 

Comments:
Sorry 'bout the wild. Maybe my crochet is jinxing things.

I LOVE that pattern. So pretty. I'm adding it to my queue.
 
Wow, that's probably the best color distribution I've seen in a variegated yarn! LOVE those traveling stitches, too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?