Thursday, December 22, 2011

Caramel FO!

 

Pattern:  Caramel by Isabell Kraemer   Yarn:  The Plucky Knitter Primo Worsted  Color: Memories (gray) and Goin' Courtin' (red) Needles:  US 6 - 4.0 mm  Started:  October 4, 2011  Completed: October 30, 2011 Note:  I really, really did finish this back on Halloween, and it sat behind me for a month and a half waiting for photos, and then I accidentally deleted the photos, and now it is still waiting for the pin that I ordered for closing it (if needed).  Anyway - I love this sweater and I would like to knit it again and get a little creative with the striping.  I also did 3/4 sleeves because I love them.
 

This is what the pattern photo looks like:


 I don't think the dress dummy has enough shoulders to carry it off.  But I believe my sister will, and when that pin finally gets here (Thanks US Postal Service!  It has taken Priority Mail six days to get from Texas to Minnesota!)  She will finally receive her much-delayed birthday present!

The pin that I ordered from here.




Comments:
Yay for having shoulders to carry off sweaters like that! That pin will look wonderful on it. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?