Thursday, October 06, 2011

Great and Flowerful Oz

This pattern is actually The Great and Powerful Oz from the Wizard of Oz Woolgirl Sock Club that I belonged to.  It seems like it was ages ago, but who can tell?  Woolgirl is no longer a retail store, but she still does kits and clubs.  The yarn is BMFA Lightweight sock yarn in the Flower Power colorway.  This has been in my stash for AGES!  I just checked, and it's been there for so long that the colorway is discontinued! 


So.. you can see that I got an inch or two into the pattern and decided that there was no way I was going to continue the twisted stitches for an entire sock, so I improvised and it became the cuff.  I like it this way.  This sock should be finished this weekend, but we'll see how quickly I get the second one off the needles! 

Comments:
Bright!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?