Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baskets, Buttons and Bottles....

Mother's Day Weekend (yea, yea, I KNOW I'm delinquent), the family took me out to Shepherd's Harvest in Lake Elmo for an hour or two.  I managed to power my way through all the booths for a few goodies:

I bought a skein (or two) of yarn (one is already in a project).  Some lovely Walnut Shell Buttons.

Those buttons will look great on the perfect sweater.   www.magpiemisc.etsy.com - just in case  you can't see it there.  The gentleman I bought the buttons from was very nice as he handed me his card.  The skein of yarn shown is Mackintosh Yarns - Handpainted Luxury Fibers - the yarn is Iona Fingering Merino/Cashmere/Nylon in the Artery colorway.  So very, very soft.

 
I bought a fantastic basket, a pattern and a project bag, but those photos will have to come later. I think they are featured in a WIP post that will come later on down the line.  In the meantime, it has been a long day of Lacrosse and I am WIPED OUT.  Time to shut down and read for a while.  Smooches!



Comments:
Oh, that is a gorgeous skein! Clever buttons, too. :)

Um, how soggy were you after lacrosse?!
 
Lucky girl!. The yarn is gorgeous, but the name Artery makes me gag.

Those might be the coolest buttons ever. What a cool idea. Can't wait to see those nuts on a sweater.

Give the puppies a squeeze. I sure do miss my chocolate lab. Somethin' about those faces. sigh.
 
Loved those buttons!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?