Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Wednesday FO (Sock Pair the 20th*)!

Cotty Socks:

 


Pattern:  Cotty by Irishgirlieknits   Yarn: ShibuiKnits Sock   Color: Brown  Needles:  US 2 - 2.75mm  Started:  September 20, 2010 Completed:  October 1, 2010

Note: I've been wanting to try this pattern since I first saw it.  This yarn has been in the stash for, well, forever.  It's an easy knitting yarn and an easy pattern, I would like to try it in a monotone dyed yarn.


*The goal for the year was to finish 2 pair/month using up a good chunk of stash yarn.  I believe I am well on track.  Especially since I have another FO to show off later this week.

Comments:
Wow - you are definitely on track!! Those are very autumnal. :)
 
I bet everyone is getting socks for Christmas this year... they would be very lucky!
 
Didn't you destash last year? HA HA HA! There is always a way to replenish it. I think I have the Cotty pattern, too. I am running short on hand knit socks. Must turn that switch back on.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?