Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What To Do...

I have another FO and some yarn acquisitions, but no photos, so those updates will have to wait.  
I want to show you a photo of the beautiful place that my eldest boy is living:

 This is the Rose Garden at UBC.  Mountains and ocean in the distance.  Every time I think about this, I wonder why he will EVER want to come home.  Can you tell that I am missing him today?

Also?  Tame elk in Banff.  Seriously, there was traffic, buses and cabs zooming buy, right behind me.


The sign right behind this guy read:  The Elkhorn Lodge - Vacancy.  He paid us no attention at all.

Comments:
What a gorgeous campus! I couldn't really blame him for wanting to stay. :)
 
Lovely. It's quite an adjustment to leave your firstborn at college, though.
 
Gorgeous! Will he be home for Thanksgiving? I wonder what it will be like to have my first born go off on his own. My heart aches just thinking about it. Sniff.

That elk is looking pretty bad-ass if you ask me. Tame, maybe, but you wouldn't see me outside my car standing next to him. He's giving you the evil eye. How funny that you got him with that sign in the background. HA H AHAAA
 
That is a gorgeous campus! I want to live there.

Clearly the elk had other things on his mind.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?