Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Tulip Socks:





Pattern:  Twisted Tulip Socks by Chrissy Gardiner   Yarn: Seacoast Handpainted Panda  Color: Coal and Fire  Needles:  US 1  Started:  August 11, 2010  Completed:  August 25, 2010


Note:  This was the first pattern from the Indie Socks Club KAL. The pattern had an interesting, new-to-me, cast-on and the socks knit up pretty quickly.  I'm sure the pooling and flashing is not everyone's cup of tea, but I think I'll have a couple takers for this pair of socks.


Wow.  The house is so quiet and I have time to get things done.  This morning, however, I am attending my much-neglected knitting group.  I hope they're still in the same place!  (JK!)  I bought some very yummy yarn on my trip and there was a new pattern book waiting for me when the mailman arrived yesterday - so I'll update with those later this week!

Comments:
I really like how the colors spiraled on the legs.
 
Your socks are beautiful, as usual. I can't wait to see you "trip" yarn.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?