Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Very Pink FO



Pattern: Cotton Candy from Crazy4Dyeing.com Yarn:  Ruby Sapphire Tenderfoot   Color:  Paige Needles: US 2 Started: March 25, 2010 Completed: April 20, 2010

Note: For some reason I could not find this pattern in Ravelry's library.  This is the Cotton Candy socks from the Crazy4Dyeing.com website.  The pattern shows the socks as anklets.  I knit them with four repeats in the cuff and only needed 3 1/2 on the foot.  Ruby Sapphire has restocked their Etsy shop, and I highly recommend their yarn.  I have used several different bases and colorways and really, I have not ever been disappointed.  This particular base is very similar in feel to the Cherry Tree Hill base.

Comments:
What a fun color!
 
Nice sock, nice colours. Looks like yarn that has to be tried. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?