Friday, February 05, 2010

There's No Place Like Home, There's No Place Like Home...

I would like to present Ruby Slippers. Zen Yarn Garden's Bling Yarn. I'm pretty sure I won't use the beads that came in this kit, but the pattern is pretty cute. Stay tuned! (Oz Sock Yarn Club through Woolgirl.)

Also? Can I forget the Superbowl is happening this weekend and go yarn shopping to anesthetize my pain? The LYS is having their annual SB weekend sale and I can't bear to watch that football performance.

Comments:
Sparkly!

I'm not planning to watch the game. :)
 
I'm with you I don't think I can watch that game.
Pretty yarn though:)
 
Look for me! I'll be wearing my big ugly pink coat.
 
Of course you can go yarn shopping to ease the pain! This was supposed to be OUR year! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?