Thursday, February 04, 2010

Mondo NaKniSweMoDo


In case you don't remember, I attempted the NaKniSweMoDo last year; basically I tried to knit one sweater per month. I made it up to #11 and finally I called surrender. I did love this sweater, so I finally decided to pull it out and finish it up!

I may have surrendered, but I actually got a ton of knitting finished last year: 19 pair of socks, 1 cowl, 1 pair of mittens, 10 sweaters, 1 red scarf and 1 shawlette!


Pattern: Mondo Cable Pulli by Bonne Marie Burns from Chic Knits Yarn: Madelinetosh tosh dk Color: Terra Needles: US 7 and US 8 Circs Started: October 7, 2009 Completed: January 31, 2010.

Note: The hem seems to roll a bit so I think I'm going to go back in and knit around like I finished the collar. I love this sweater construction very much. There is definitely a color difference from the first skein to the rest of the yarn, but I love this sweater anyway.

Ta Daaa! I think it will make it's debut at the next Hockey game. My next sweater project is going to be something from the new Knitscene...In the meantime, I've got a second pair of January socks to finish.



Comments:
You knit stuff faster than I can dream about knitting a sock. Love the sweater.
 
That sweater is gorgeous!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?