Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FO: Rivulet

The second clasp is a little wonky - I've since evened it out.

I love the pleated bottom and the cable down the side.

I left the cable off of the sleeve - with such detailed body - I wanted a sleeker sleeve.

Pattern: Rivulet by Shannon Oakey Yarn: Queensland Collection Llama Seta in colorway #12 Needles: US 8 / 5.0 mm Started: January 31, 2009 Completed: March 11, 2009.

Note: Love, love, love this sweater. It knit up so fast and hangs so beautifully. I can hardly wait to see how she finishes up her new pattern - Maize.

Comments:
What a lovely color. You'll wear this one a lot, I'm sure.
 
Very nice! Should be the perfect sweater once MN decided to stay spring ;)
 
Oh, that is beautiful! Love the detailing.
 
Nice! It looks quite elegant.
 
I love it I love it I love it! it's so pretty and the color is so perfect for a spring walk with the dogs or curled up with a book by the fire. Way to go!!!!
 
Wow - what a beautiful sweater. Can't wait to see it in person some time soon@
 
It looks great! I love the color too. : )
 
Nice back cable into pleating! I'm sure it'll be a much-worn sweater next season. :)
 
Lovely! And fast!
 
Sweet!
 
So beautiful!
 
Ooh lookie sweater! Pretty! I looks like it would be one of those sweaters that you would wear everyday if you could get away with it. Wear it to knitting sometime I'd love to see it in person.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?