Thursday, February 05, 2009
Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
CM added a rule
if I've done something, but want to do it again: bold & italicize
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band. (Flute 5-9th grade.)
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill.(Mental Health Days.)
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the leaning tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David in person.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful (geyser) erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud. (I have not outgrown this.)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie. (How about a commercial or two?)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp.
67. Bounced a check. (We were all young once, right?)
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln memorial.
71. Eaten caviar. (Yum)
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades. (At night, shinin' gators, with my kids!)
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the changing of the guard in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone's life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous.(David Cassidy, Johnny Mathis, The Nelson Twins...)
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Taken a road trip.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Met the love of your life.
Wow, I've been more places than I thought....
Also - you've never sung Karoke - you haven't lived until you've gotten to a point where you think it's a good idea to sing bad 80's rock ballads (or Margaritaville in my case)to a bunch of strangers in a bar.
Word verifications are good today
Nothing you want to repeat? But that's quite a list!
Links to this post: