Friday, February 13, 2009

FO - Ingenue


This sweater was quick and super-easy to knit. My needles were shooting sparks I was knitting so fast! (Hah! I am such a liar! Wooden needles!)

Pattern: Ingenue by Wendy Bernard from Custom Knits Yarn: Berocco Peruvia Needles: Knitpicks Harmony Circ's US 8.0/5.0 mm Started: December 17, 2008 Completed: January 28, 2009.

Note: I made this sweater almost exactly to the pattern - I did add a few inches in length before I added the trim.

I've been picking out new patterns like crazy too, I'll show you a few next post.

Just a note - never make Lobster Tails with lemon butter for your pre-teen, because he might like them and then you are hosed because man! Have you ever tried to cook enough Lobster for a growing boy?

Comments:
What a pretty sweater,and I think it will be one you'll wear a lot!
 
Have already made the lobster mistake - it is similar to the shrimp, King Crab, and really good steak mistake. Fortunately ThePrincess is not fond of any of these and prefers Subway.
 
no. and I'm sorry I laughed at you for doing that to yourself.
 
Yay for a new sweater!!! Was just going to send you an email about free ebooks...
 
I wish someone in my family would eat any kind of fish or seafood!! Beautiful sweater!
 
You are the sweater queen! You should be teaching sweater classes - I don't know how you do it!!
 
Beautiful sweater.. and i'm so sorry I forgot your birthday too. I will think how to make it up!
 
Very nice - and so, if you are knitting with wooden needles - they were on fire!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?