Friday, January 23, 2009

THUJA!


Pattern: Thuja by Bobby Ziegler. Knitty! Yarn: Colinette Jitterbug and the colorway is Blue Parrot. Needles: Knitpicks Harmony DPN's US 3.0/2.5 mm Started: December 22, 2008 Completed: December 29, 2008.

Note: Not much to say about these socks. The yarn is great, the pattern is a breeze. The Teen loves his socks.

The boys have Finals tomorrow and then another three day weekend. Lots of Hockey for Puck (much to his chagrin), we actually have to drive to St. Michael tomorrow evening for an 8:45 scrimmage. Hubby is heading out to the cabin to play at ice fishing this weekend, so hopefully he'll come home ready for another awful week with the Markets. I plan on wielding the needles most of the weekend.

Teen gets to attend a concert put on by St. Olaf College Band this weekend. Teen's Wind Ensemble had a concert on Tuesday and performed a piece by St. Olaf's Conductor (and reknowned composer) Timothy Mahr; The Soaring Hawk. I made a very amateurish video - but if I can upload it I will share it with you later.

Comments:
Oh, I forgot the Thuja! Have to make them for my cousin! In green (his favorite colour). Your Thuja's look great!
 
Nice!

Ice fishing this weekend. *shivering*
 
I love Thuja - I've made a few. Good luck to teen.
 
Great colors!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?