Sunday, November 30, 2008
Tonyia over at Twenty Acres tagged me with the Six Things Meme.
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I am a video game addict - I love RPG's most of all. I used to play in the mornings after the kids left for school. I had to buy my own Gameboy so I could play Pokemon.
3. I hate posting without a picture of something. ANYTHING.
4. I lived by myself from the age of 25 to 30 - adjusting to family living after marriage was difficult. I still treasure my moments alone.
5. Motherhood did not come easily to me. I was used to having problems with a solution. Sometimes with babies and kids there are no solutions, only hugs.
6. I used to HATE hockey.
Courtney over at Yarn Tootin',
Rani - just because,
How about Carrie?
of course I may flirt with pac man or mess with the kids games occasionally he he he...
And - for Word Verification Purposes
things are wild today!
Of course there are solutions to kids and marriage. But hugs are probably a better one. :)
As for video games - Katamari Damacy rocks!
Links to this post: