Tuesday, October 28, 2008
1. Name of a male professor at Hogwarts Severus Snape
2. A subject at Hogwarts DADA
3. A prime number between 53 and 1000 (Seriously?) 61
4. A professor at Hogwarts (either gender) Umbridge
5. A body part Ear
6. A verb Accept
7. Your character name Guinifer LeFleur
8. Your favorite Quidditch team Tutshill Tornadoes
9. Someone (or someones) you'd find in a portrait at Hogwarts Ariana Dumbledore
10. A number between 1 and 7 Five
11. 20 minus your answer for #10 Fifteen
12. A craft (noun) sewing
13. A Hogwarts House other than Hufflepuff Ravenclaw
14. Something they'd sell in Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes that makes a big mess, loud noise, lots of smoke, or general nuisance Basic Blaze Box
15. The character name of another swapper in HSKS6 Cassandra Grubbly-Plank
16. A subject at Hogwarts Transfiguration
Professor Severus Snape was having a terrible morning, and it wasn't even breakfast yet. Someone broke into the DADA classroom the night before, hid a Boggart in the closet, and set loose 61 doxies. How did he know there were 73 doxies? Because each one took a bite out of his Ear as he tried to capture it, and Madame Pomfrey had to accept each wound separately. And comment annoyingly about how Professor Umbridge would've had the room cleared out with 2 waves of a wand.
It took forever to get out of the infirmary, and by then Professor Severus Snape was in a foul mood. Luckily, he knew how to improve it: by finding the culprits and making him, her or them pay. Severus Snape had overheard some students giggling in the hallways the other day about Guinifer LeFleur's stash of doxy eggs, so he had a good idea of who to interrogate first. Unfortunately for him, but rather fortunately for Guinifer LeFleur, the common room password had recently been changed to Tutshill Tornadoes, so Severus Snape couldn't enter. Ariana Dumbledore looked up from (his/her/their) portrait and laughed at the cursing, frustrated Professor.
The old Professor Severus Snape would have thrown a hissy fit at being taunted by a mere portrait, and blasted the thing all the way into the Fifth floor girl's bathroom. The new Professor Severus Snape went to fifteen weeks of Anger Management classes, punched a lot of pillows, and took up sewing. And started subscribing to the Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes catalogue.
Professor Severus Snape's first class off the day was DADA with the 3rd year Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. It took them 2 hours to clean up after the entire carton of Basic Blaze Boxes that went off and clung to their robes, schoolbooks, and any exposed flesh. The students all knew that Guinifer LeFleur was planning to do something in DADA to get Professor Severus Snape, so everyone blamed (him/her) for the prank and gave (him/her) the cold shoulder for 17 days, until Cassandra Grubbly-Plank blew up the Transfiguration classroom with a misplaced charm and became the new pariah-of-the-hour.
Links to this post: