Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I know, I know. I KNOW! I am incorrigible. Sophie's Toes in the Calico colorway.
In the meantime, here is the interim sock I've been working on. I'll save the details for when it's done. In the meantime, I got the next installation of the Mystery Sock Pattern (yay - the heel!)
Still, I insist, only two arms.
In Real Life
Puck plays in the Football finals over the next week, and he starts Hockey tonight. Crazy, isn't it? Then today the Teen takes the PSAT and this afternoon his dad is taking him to visit UW Madison. How can my boys be this big?
1. What animal does the portrait in the Muggle Prime Minster’s office resemble?
2. What drink does Romilda Vane try to give Harry?
3. What is the name of the person who heads the Holyhead Harpies?
b. Gwenog Jones
4. How many ‘Exceeds Expectation’ grades does Harry receive in his O.W.L’s?
5. What is Professor Sughorn’s favorite candy?
d. Crystallized Pineapple
6. What tattoo is Harry reported to have on his chest?
7. What color robes do the staff at the Weasley’s shop wear?
8. What is the man outside Flourish and Blotts selling?
9. How much is the skull, which Hermione enquires about at Borgin and Burkes, worth?
c. 16 Galleons
10. What are Professor Slughorn’s initials?
How about those Wild!?!
I am drooling all over my sticky keyboard because of all that yarny yumminess!
How are your H.H.H. (happy hunting hounds)?