Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Other Pair:


Pattern: Arch Shaped Socks by Jen Showalter at Meangirl.com (PDF link) Yarn: Tess Designer Yarns this was a gift from an old swap partner. Color: Kiwi Green Needles: Knitpicks Harmony DPN's in size 1.5 Started: August 8, 2008 Completed: September 1, 2008. Note: I love the shaping in this pattern - I'd like to give it a whirl with some variegated yarn.

Also, if you are looking for a pretty Christmas gift - Bellamoden is taking pre-orders for a GORGEOUS scarf kit. Check out her Etsy site.

Comments:
Beautious socks!! I wondered if you were ever going to get older!!
 
Lovely!
 
They look so elegant and nice - I like the solid color!
 
Love the color!
 
I like the color and the shaping. Good job!
 
Fascinating construction technique. And oh my, the output you're cranking out . . . Puts me to shame.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?