Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So bright, I've Gotta Wear Shades...

...so, you remember I mentioned that Ruby Sapphire was having a rather nice sale a week or so ago? (20% off AND free shipping? Pick me!) Well, I had to pick up a few skeins at that price:

This is Thankful in the Treadsoft base (100% Merino).


Priya in the Sapphire Sock yarn - 75% Merino/25% Nylon. Last night mom requested some warm socks for those chilly hockey games - so guess she's next in line for socks.

Puck's team had a banner game last night. Only one major this time around for the team, and they beat the coach's alma mater - heh - now he has to burn his GREEN pants! (Guess which TC high school he went to!!!)

Also, I haven's shopped at Sonny & Shear yet, but I am on their email list. Evidently they are having a sale through November 17 - if you enter the code VETERAN upon checkout, you will receive a 20% discount.


Comments:
Very pretty!
 
Oh, I really like that first skein - looks very firey!
 
Gosh, could that be Edina? WTG, Puck! Guess who HM's team beat tonight! Edina! Woot!

I've noticed the refs are calling things tight but it will improve shortly. The first few Peewee games are always penalty fests, as everyone tries to get a handle on the new game style.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?