Saturday, October 13, 2007
Coffeeswap 3 Questions & Answers:
My pal is Maria who lives just a couple miles from my house!
1. Whole bean or ground? Either is fine.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? We're gettin' old here, I think we need to stick with the decaf.
3. Regular or flavored? Definitely regular. A rich columbian is always nice.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Intermittently as a refreshing break from my Diet Coke.
5. Favorite coffee ever? We are adventurers and like to try the new kid on the block.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Nothing too dark or nasty smelling at this house.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Chocolate and shortbread are two faves.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Not that I could think of.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I have been on a huge Alpaca kick. Nothing too flyaway fuzzy. Hand painted or hand dyed sock yarns are always a huge thrill for me.
11. What’s on your needles? My Elegance socks, my Feather Pluckin socks, KP&S Wrap Sweater and hmmm, isn't there something else I can cast on? Let me see.....
12. Favorite colors? Just about everything except the dinner mint pastel yellow or green.
13. Allergies? Nope
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest. Puck's team won their last regular season game!!!!!!!!!!! Can I get a WOOT! 24 to 7! They finished in second place and get a bye for the playoffs. After today, this gang needs a break - they gave it their all today.
Links to this post: