Monday, August 27, 2007

Better late than never, right?

Well, it took me all day, but as promised, I give you yarn pron and an FO. The Loopy Ewe sent me a little package today: Seacoast Handpainted in Russet. Soft, soft, soft...
And some Knittery Merino Cashmere Sock - Oh. So. Soft. This color is Moonlight.
I am comforting myself in this last week before school starts with the softest of soft yarns.

My FO - this is the July sock from Sockamania. I never got around to it in July, but I really liked the pattern.


I call this photo "3 Boys by the Firepit" - do you seen the Teenager? He's peering over the edge of the hammock. What is it with boys and fires? This coming up weekend will be our last at the cabin for a while. Weekend football starts on the 8th. Puck sprained his ankle last weekend on the trampoline and he has been limping through practices. We're doing as much as we can to get him back to 100%, but it's tough. (His FB coach is a doc, and his teammate's dad is a Chiropractor and they all have really good suggestions for him.)

Now I have to go finish watching The Closer.

Comments:
Beautiful yarn and very cute socks!
 
Great photo of the boys at campfire, too!
 
The socks turned out great!! I don't know what it is about boys and fire - my brother will probably have a miserable time at the cabin this weekend because there's a burning ban.
 
Yummy yarns! Nice work with the Serpentines. : )
 
Oh...that Moonlight yarn, that's beautiful. Wow. Actually, they both are, but that one just reached out and grabbed me.
 
Oh, that Russet... such beautiful colours... good luck with your boys.
 
At least it is fires. The one I have to be near at times is into trying to stink out everyone from the room. Using both his mouth and .... Fires at least are understandable.
 
Dreamy yarn.

I love the wonder of the firelight pic!!
 
Yup, boys + fire = fascination. Have your boys tried to start a fire without matches or a lighter yet? Hockeyboy tried a couple techniques and has asked for a flint for Christmas. Go figure.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?