Wednesday, August 01, 2007


Eyelet Cardi!



I love this FO! The pieces were very easy to knit, but I really hate seaming. I skipped the buttons and buttonholes and used a pretty little retro pin to close it at the top.

ETA: The yarn I used is Elizabeth Austen Andes Wool and the colorway is Bubblegum-Sunshine I found it online here on ebay. Seeing as I only used three and 1/4 skeins, it was relatively cheap. I would definitely stash some more of this yarn.

At this rate I will have another FO tomorrow! Am I rockin' or not? I'm all done seaming the Banff, now I just need to pick up and knit the neck. Now, if only I can avoid the mad remodeller who is painting Puck's bedroom and bathroom.

I also am on page 227 in the HP7 book, so far, so good: if I can just keep the local 10 year olds from spoiling the book for me, sheesh!

Comments:
Yumm to the cardi. Loving the pinkiness.

SO happy to meet another craft MN knitter!
 
It's lovely.
 
Oh, that's lovely! I like the idea of closing it with a pretty pin instead of messing with buttons.

On a side note, I hope you and your loved ones are all safe and accounted for tonight.
 
This is so pretty!
 
Very pretty! Please remind me of the yarn you used? Thanks!
 
I won't give you any spoilers to HP, but let us know when you're done!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink sweater. I think, though, that I may hire someone to do seaming for me. I don't have that patience. It really is stunning! I want one!
 
Beautiful! I love it.
 
Beautiful! Good call on the pins vs. buttons. I may have to do the same.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?