Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Gratuitous Yarn Pr0n Photo (since I have very little else to post)

Purchased from this shop on Etsy. So many nice yarn dyers (sigh).

However, I really mean it this time, as of April 15 I am starting a 3 month hiatus from purchasing sock yarn!! I really mean it this time, really. No new purchases of sock yarn until July 15. (However, there will be incoming yarn as I do belong to several sock yarn clubs, but those are all pre-paid). I also have my order from Woolgirl that I will show you.
AND. Since I can't e-mail you lovely people...
I'm going to answer questions from my previous posts here!

Robin said...

Okay beautiful yarn but what colors are they????? I love the kisses that she sends. Gives me a reason to order more yarn so I can get chocolate.

The Fleece Artist was Rose Garden and Nova Scotia and the Lorna's Laces is Rose Garden.

Lisa said...

Oooohhhh, yarn. I remember buying yarn. It seems so very long ago. Darn this Knit from your Stash thing! Good thing I've got a freebie day at Shepherd's Harvest. Are you going?

I don't know about Shepherd's Harvest...somebody tell me more!!

And here comes a huge,

Oh, and ALSO?

GO WILD!

Last night's game was so excellent!!! The officiating left a lot to be desired, but, woo-HOO!


Comments:
Yeah, finally a win for our Wild. They deserve it - although I'm not a big fan of the fighting. Oh, and good luck on the "No New Yarn" initiative. I won't tell you about the new sock club that's starting at Knit Wits in Chanhassen. That would just be too too cruel.
 
What? You haven't been to Shepherd's Harvest yet? Ohh, nothing like the smell of Kettle Korn, wet grass, and unwashed fleece to make you feel like a knitter!

The 10th Annual SHEPHERD'S HARVEST Sheep and Wool Festival is:

May 12 and 13, 2007
9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m. Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Sunday

Mothers Day Weekend at the Washington County Fairgrounds in Lake Elmo, MN. - party time!

Its a good thing they have FREE ADMISSION and FREE PARKING because I always come home with something. Last year, my husband bought be a carding machine for Mother's Day!

Oh, and I'm working at the MN Knitters' Guild table from 3-5 on Saturday! My oldest daughter has her Spring Formal that night but I am going to the fair.

See you there!
 
Hee hee - I hope you do better than I do when I state I'm not buying yarn for x amount of time. It causes backlash, oh, such terrible backlash. Of course, you not buying yarn will probably be great for MY budget, too, Ms Queen of Enablers!
 
Pretty yarn! It's all so tempting...
I agree about the game! It was super exciting but the officials were horrible. I have tickets for Saturday so I'm crossing my fingers that they'll come back home again!
 
Officiating? Is that what that was? Who knows, they might pull this one off!
 
I'm going to Shepherd's Harvest as well, so if you'd like a ride . . . I'm taking classes on dying this year and it looks like there is still room in the classes . . . Does this classify me as an enabler?
 
I don't see anyone posted the url in the comments above, so here it is:
http://www.shepherdsharvestfestival.org/

These are pretty yarns. 3-month diet eh? You can do it! But stay away from Cider Moon and all the usual haunts. I bought some yummy Jackie O last at CM. *sigh*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?