Monday, March 12, 2007


SP10 Questions


1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? No fun fur for me. Mohair does weird things to my contacts.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? Dpn's go into a pencil box, my Knitpicks Options get stored in their case, and my single points are stored in a beautiful vase green glass vase that my kid gave me for my birthday last year.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I learned to knit when I was 9 years old in a Community Ed class. I would consider myself an intermediate knitter - I've never been too adventurous with new techniques.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I do, but I've never learned to link it.

5. What's your favorite scent? Balsam/cinnamon/ginger

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Chocolate and or sour candy.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I'm not a spinner, but I do scrapbook.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I have an iPod and iTunes. I have a very random taste in music. Alternative, some pop, some rock.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? No dinnermint pastels for me.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I live with my husband, two kids, chocolate lab and a very ancient tabby kitty.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Yes, yes, yes and no.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Ummm. Hate to be unoriginal, but socks.

13. What are you knitting right now? Socks.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? I like to receive any gifts.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I like my Knitpicks dpns, but I also like wooden dpns. For bigger projects I like the Knitpicks Options.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yes, they were Christmas gifts and I love them!

17. How old is your oldest UFO? Two years? It's a cardigan.

18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

19. Is there anything that you collect? Wine & sock yarn.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I can hardly wait for Lime&Violet's sock book. I have a script for Interweave Knits. Umm - I'd love to get my hands on a copy of Lace Style.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Ones of these days I've got to learn how to do colorwork correctly, but I'm not in any hurry.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? I am a sock knitter, I wear a size 8 1/2 shoe.

23. When is your birthday? Feb. 10

Comments:
It's annoying that blogger only allows "Gunnifer -n0reply at blogspot.com-" when you leave a comment!

Why don't they upload emails? Grr, blogger.

Thanks for your comment about LR- it was very sweet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?