Saturday, November 11, 2006
A quick post to add my Coffee Swap questions:
1. Whole bean or ground?
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
Leaded for me please (fully-loaded).
3. Regular or flavored?
As long as that flavor is mocha, I'm good.
4. How do you drink your coffee?
Regular coffee straight up, fancy coffees - I like a good latte - add vanilla or chocolate and I'm good.
5. Favorite coffee ever?
Caribou mocha latte.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
Not so fussy.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
I love cookies.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
9. What treats do you enjoy with your coffee?
Have I mentioned cookies? Shortbread, mmmm.
10. Yarn/fiber you love?
Mountain Colors Bearfoot, Socks That Rock, Lorna's Laces. I'm on a sock bender.
11. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Any of those faux fur type yarns. Yuk.
12. What's on your needles?
Banff from Knitty, Second sock of a pair of Father/Son Socks from IK Fall 2006. Next in line is a Booga Bag and a pair of Nancy Bush socks from Knitting Vintage Socks using Lisa Souza yarn.
13. Favorite colors?
No pastels for me please, otherwise I am good to go with almost anything.
No. Thank goodness.
15. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I have a lovely chocolate lab named after coffee. Kona is a typical lab, in other words, not terribly bright but endlessly amusing.
Links to this post: