Monday, October 23, 2006

The Reveal:

Here is what was in my package from my SP9 Pal, "Just Me"

First there was this:
Isn't that a great bag?

And then this:
Some yummy cider mixes.

And this:No really, there isn't a package of Pez missing...

And I can't forget these:
I shall be soft and smell yummy too.


And of course, these special little trinkets:
Sorry these are a little blurry - but these are little high heeled shoes!


Wouldn't that make you feel special on a very gloomy day? Thank you, Just Me!

I actually have progress and FO's from the weekend, and even my Knit Picks package, but I'm going to save those for another day. I think that SP surprise deserves to stand all on it's own!

I picked up the Holiday issue of Vogue Knitting and am taking my own sweet time paging through it. (le sigh) I also wandered over to the Chocolate Swap site just to see if there were more packages revealed and I have to tell you, somebody got this yarn and I am SO envious!! How yummy would those socks be? I am putting myself on a yarn diet/Weight Watchers program and I think this yarn is going to be my reward after a month and or 8 pounds, whichever comes first.

Comments:
You are very lucky. What a great swap package!
 
A chocolate swap could be deadly-but-enjoyable - but I like the idea of yarn-for-weight swaps. Noro for 5 lbs? Socks that Rock for 10 lbs? Hmm.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?