Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How come every time you come around my London, London Bridge wanna go down like....

I am normally the gal listening to the alternative station, but this new song by Fergie (as seen on "So You Think You Can Dance!") has got me chair dancing at the computer and swining my hips while I fill the crockpot!

So, back to school today for Puck and the Teenager - hmm, could these guys look a little LESS happy?

Stress for mom as we had no groceries and I had appointments to keep. The knitting needles were picked up today only to be moved from place to place.

Return buses are scheduled at 2:30 and 2:55, then I become the homework fascist and chore major. Is it a wonder that I love reality television for the escapism?



Knitting content is pretty slim today - WARSHRAGS!



These are going onto my Christmas present shelf.

I also signed up for a couple of swaps:







Best of all, today I got this in the mail!

Time for Fall to really kick in, cool weather, warm knitting and some fun shopping!

Comments:
Chocolate Swap! That got my attention. Where, please?
 
http://chocolate-swap.blogspot.com/

This is the link to the Chocolate Swap website.
 
Mine looked just as happy. His unhappiness was offset by my joy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?