Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Funky Scarf is making a guest appearance today, before I pack it up - although I'm not supposed to mail it until October 14. However, she's a social little thing, and just pulled up a chair so, meet Funky Scarf.


I finally started a project with these.

See?

However, I believe that I will only use one of these two skeins so I think that I will use the other skein for this.

What? Ingenue? What do you mean? Of course I have not forgotten her. Three inches of crochet is all that keeps her from blocking (sigh). I plugged away during Project Runway last night. (Yay Laura! I was so happy for her. I really hope she makes the final three.) I digress for a moment. Does anyone else wish that Allison had returned instead of Vincent and Angela (cringe, shudder)? Yea, me too. What was I talking about? Oh yea, WIP. The plan is 1. ingenue 2. The Beccie Scarf (which I downloaded from Diva Knitting 3. seam the Debbie Bliss cardi and 4. Eva

In the meantime, I get to do some SP9 and Chocoloate Swap shopping! Yay!

Last but not least, I leave you with this:
My future mittens. I can hardly wait.

Oh, I ordered these from this nice lady, the colorway is called Clementine. I would have ordered a few others, but I'm holding out for some that I missed. I love her logo on her tags.

Well, tonight we have 5th grade football. Cross your fingers for Puck and hope they hang on to their winning streak!

Arrr!

Comments:
The scarf rocks!! Zubaz, how did I forget about Zubaz. Who didn't have Vikings purple and gold Zubaz?
 
Fabulous funky scarf!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?