Saturday, August 12, 2006

It's a beautiful day for a 10 year-old's birthday party. Puck was up at 8:00 am this morning, and he played football for two hours already - I haven't seen him since he left the house at 8:30 this morning with a neighbor. I'm hoping he'll come in for a breather (or at least a shower) before his guests arrive at 6:00.

Working furiously last night on my gift for neighbor lady. She had her surgery yesterday and was in for four hours. I do not know if that is long or short. They believe that the cancer has spread to her lymph nodes, which I know is bad. She's supposed to come home tomorrow. Does anyone know what typically happens next in this scenario? I'd love to know. How soon should I call, or be on her doorstep? Currently we have one neighbor that has been communicating with us all.

Lastly, my little Nantasket Basket, so cute. It took two days to knit and felt - the pattern and yarn was from Knitpicks - very inexpensive.

I should be blocking my Heart scarf tomorrow. I stopped at KnitWits and picked up the new IK so I am indulging in magazines this morning.

Comments:
Happy birthday to Puck!!!

I love the heart scarf, can't wait to see pictures! I'm sure your neighbor will love it.
 
The nantucket is great. I have the pattern, but I haven't tried it yet.
 
Cute basket! Isn't that a great pattern? I made several of them for Easter baskets and the kids just loved them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?