Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hello.
This is my first post.
I live in Minnesota. I am a SAHM, a knitter, a reader, a scrapbooker. I am busy.

I live with my DH, my two sons - a teenager and a pre-teen. Oh yes, a dog and a cat. The dog is young and the cat is old. The cat is the methusalah of cats. I believe she plans to outlive us just to rule the house and eat the lizard. Did I mention we have a lizard? A green anole. Did you know they live to be a grillion years old. I will never be able to die because I will have to stay alive to take care of animals that are trying to outlive me. sigh.

I am rather obsessive compulsive about my hobbies. I have lists. Booklists, knitting lists, scrapbook lists, although I must say, the scrapbooking is on furlough right now. I tend to hobby hop. Anyway. Lists. At the beginning of the year I set a goal for myself to read a book a week. That is 52 books in 52 weeks. Did I mention I have lists? I have 19 books to go. I currently am reading the Borgia Bride by Jeanne Kalogridis. Thus far I am enjoying it very much.

Since I discovered so many lovely knitting blogs, I obsessively-compulsively decided that I needed to document my many projects on pins and FO. If I can't show them to the internets, then who will I show them to???

My next posts will contain projects completed and projects on pins. There are many more waiting to be completed than there are FO's to show off.

Welcome and goodbye.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?